Re: [linuxtools-dev] Contributing to the Docker tools

> > In addition from the context of the editor, your contribution could
> > take
> > advantage of the API we have for building images/running containers.
>
> Why should the editor do that ? isn't that just context menu on the file
> ?

Yeah, this is what I mean, the context menu actions could support these
actions. Looking at demos of the plugin, it seems to already have this
so it's just a matter of integrating it with the our Docker Tooling.

> > - Dependencies of the project seem sane so I don't see us filing any
> > additional CQs if we merge the codebase
>
> Sounds good - I thought we had a concern about depending on xtext
> earlier, but that has changed or ?

>From the looks of it, we'd also have to ship xtext, xtend, and xpand
in Fedora to provide the Docker Tooling for that as well which does
seem like quite a bit. Hopefully we can ship just some minimal set
required if there aren't any other issues I'm missing.

I guess Alex would have to comment on this. I notice that Xtext and
Xpand are part of the simultaneous release, and are +2 projects (we're +3)
so it shouldn't be that much different from how we depend on the CDT (+1).

Other than that I just saw draw2d, guice, guava, asm but these should be
ok.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg