[linuxtools-dev] Info about the Docker Tools dev team

Hello,

Quick question, is someone from the Docker tools team physically located in the Toronto, Canada area? We are talking about the possibility to use this tools for our work here but we want to clarify some questions first, so is there a chance to have a face-to-face chat to discuss the plans you guys have for this tools?

Thanks.

Saludos / Regards

César Iván Orozco Cervantes
Software Engineer - Rational Application Developer

Software Group
Mexico Software Lab

Phone:52-33-3669-7000 x6964 | Tie-Line: 877-3712
E-mail:
corozcoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
IBM

2200 Camino A El Castillo