Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools Mars release

So few updates:
* Major has been bumped to 4.0.0 for all features.
* LTTng is removed
* Other deprecated apis are removed
* Build in hudson (linuxtools-master) is driven by Java 8 now (a number of javadoc fixes were neeeded for this)
* The separate Java 8 build (master-java8) is removed.
* Target is switched to Mars M-builds repo (make sure to update your target environment in eclipse).

With this I consider the "infrastructure" part for 4.0.0 more or less done.

Happy hacking!

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team