Re: [linuxtools-dev] [TMF] eclipscon2014 presentation

Hi Hisham,

The XML based views are not currently in the master branch, but you can
try the XML control flow view with this patch in review :
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/23161/
The XML definition is already in TMF, you can find an example here :
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/23159/7
To import a new XML file, right click on "Traces" in the workspace ->
"Import XML file".

If you have already a good idea of the data you want to display, I can
help you to configure the view.

Cheers,
Florian