Re: [linuxtools-dev] SWT issues when using GTK 3

With my SWT-hat on - make sure that you disable menuproxy and scrollbar-overlays (UBUNTU_MENUPROXY=0 LIBOVERLAY_SCROLLBAR=0 eclipse). These two have been identified to cause many problems there are people working on fixing them in Ubuntu but I don't know details. If this doesn't fix the problem - please come up with a pure swt snippet showing the problem - I spend a lot of time on such issues if I can reproduce them reliably.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team