Re: [linuxtools-dev] No longer co-project lead

I'm sorry to hear that. One day you'll come back I know it ;).

Alex

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

As much as I'd like the situation to be different, I don't have the proper time to be co-project lead anymore.  Alex and Jeff are doing a great job and there's no need to clog the field with my name as well :)

I'm very proud of what we've all done with Linux Tools and I look forward to what's still to come!

Andrew