From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xavier Raynaud
Sent: July-15-13 8:22 AM
To: Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] Headless TMF Experiment ?

For now, the requirements I've collected are the following:

1) filtering from command line (an easy way to create and apply a ITmfFilter)

  -> applies for RCP and headless

2) defines a time range (filter out all events outside the selected time range)

  -> applies for RCP and headless

3) Dump statistics and analysis results to file and/or console

4) Dump trace to text ? (perhaps it does not apply here)

Xavier