[linuxtools-dev] RC4 and Linux Tools 2.0 Release

I have put in our Kepler RC4 offering and it appears to have aggregated ok. We will be in a waiting period until the official release which is Jun 26th. I haven't set a tag yet, but that will be simple to do later. Thanks to everyone for getting the release done.

Shortly, the RC4 EPP will be available. Please test it and if you find issues, we can put fixes into updates-nightly-kepler and subsequently SR1.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top