[linuxtools-dev] IP Log Submitted

This is just to note that our IP Log was submitted today. This means no external contributions are allowed. This makes sense due to the fact we have just submitted our rc1 offering and should be making bug fixes only.

Please try out the latest EPP offering to verify everything is working as anticipated with the Kepler repo:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php

The page has not been updated yet for rc1 builds but should be shortly.

BTW: our rc2 release is next week (probably Tuesday) as rc releases are 1 week apart up to the final rc4 release.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top