[linuxtools-dev] [Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit at EclipseCon 2012]

Hi Linux Tools people,

See below about a CDT Summit which will include discussions of interest
to our community.  It'll be at EclipseCon in Virginia, USA in March,
2012.  You have to attend EclipseCon to be a participant in the summit.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew

----- Forwarded message from "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----