Re: [linuxtools-dev] Release 0.9 update

Hello committers,

I updated the linuxtools-Indigo Hudson job (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/linuxtools-Indigo/) to now use branch stable-0.9 and ran the first build. I haven't really checked the results yet but will do (eventually).

I also updated the pom.xml files in master to point to the next major release (1.0.0 hopefully).

I know you know the drill but here's a reminder anyway:

- new stuff that goes in a future release is committed in master only
- fixes specific to 0.9 go in stable-0.9 only (if you have an example of this other than versioning, please let me know)
- stuff that goes in both branches is committed first in master and then cherry-picked in stable-0.9 (git rocks!)

And don't forget to update the N&N :-)

Regards,

--
Francois