[linuxtools-dev] Would you attend a Linux Tools summit at EclipseCon?

Hi,

There's been some off-list discussion of a combined CDT and Linux Tools
Summit/meetings/get together at EclipseCon 2012 in Reston, VA, USA in
March, 2012.

Assuming it was one or two days of meetings and workshops in conjunction
with EclipseCon, would you attend?  Feel free to reply off-list to me.
I'd like to get a rough idea of numbers before we make any firm
commitments.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top