Re: [linuxtools-dev] Changing the PATH for execution of linuxtools commands

* Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-09-30 15:10]:

Is this that common?  I can see how it would be for gdb where there is
lots of progress and people have multiple versions installed.  But for
relatively standard tools where the plugin integration isn't changing
too much, I'd rather take minimalist approach.  The Eclipse preferences
situation is out of hand and so is the CDT project settings UI (IMHO).

Andrew

Back to the top