[linuxtools-dev] Eclipse as a postmortem Valgrind visualizer?

Hi all,

As many others, we are interested in running Valgrind
and other Linuxtools tools remotely on our target.
However, until that is possible, we hoped to simply
use Eclipse/Linuxtools as a way to visualize the
Valgrind log we collected on our target.

Looking through the doc and trying it out, I couldn't
find any way of doing that.

So, it is true that currently, we cannot load an
existing Valgrind output file into Eclipse to visualize it
with Linuxtools?

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top