Re: [linuxtools-dev] LTTng feature broken in nightly repo ATM

Hi Andrew

That was a misunderstanding from my side.

I did what you said below. I notice that TCF is not included, even if some other CDT features are there. I wonder if TCF is not included because it's an optional feature within the CDT delivery. Do we need to specify something differently for the packaging?

By the way, you must have the same problem with valgrind, because it also uses TCF. Am I right?

Best Regards
Bernd