[linuxtools-dev] Indigo/0.8 is rapidly approaching!

Hi,

We haven't been too chatty about our Indigo contribution, version 0.8.
Time is winding down on it and you should really only be fixing critical
bugs at this point.

0.8 is what is being built from master in this Hudson job:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Indigo/

Here are some dos and don'ts in a convenient bullet list:

- do not put new features or risky changes into master at this time!
- please, please, please try to get test failures down to zero!  It is
  easy to do local builds now:  mvn -fae clean install.  You can even do
  it in sub-directories (ex. autotools) if you want to.
- do not accept patches from non-committers since I submitted our IP log
  yesterday; the flood gates can re-open after Indigo is signed off
- please fix release-critical issues ASAP as the schedule is very tight:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Indigo/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Milestones_and_Release_Candidates

- please discuss issues that will affect our release here
- please ask questions if you have any at all
- please make 0.8/Indigo rock
- please write N&N documentation

Thanks for helping make 0.8/Indigo awesome!

Andrew

Back to the top