Re: [linuxtools-dev] Parsing c++ doxygen comments.

On 05:35:35 PM Saturday, April 30, 2011 Germán Diago wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've been using eclipse linuxtools for a while and I think that you're
> all doing a great work
> with valgrind, oprofile, etc.
>
> I would like to ask you when c++ doxygen comments parsing will be
> available. It's a feature
> that I'm missing a lot since in java, documentation comments are very
> helpful.
Have you tried the internal cdt doxygen support?
Window/Preferences/C&C++/Editor page in the bottom there is Documentation tool
support and a drop down with None and Doxygen. Selecting doxygen should
highlight and even autocomplete doxygen tags.

Regards,
Alex