[linuxtools-dev] Valgrind Memcheck fail to start

Hello,

After trying to debug one of my applications with linux tools, i was unable to successfully launch the valgrind profiler at all. The valgrind plugin only throw a cannot parse PID exception, which made my life a bit difficult at first to see what was the problem.

I try to launch the application using valgrind directly and then i could see the problem. For the linux tools however it would be great if instead of just simple PID exceptions, the output of valgrind could be captured when such exception occur and shown to the user directly on eclipse.

Thank you for you support

Kind Regards

Jorge Costa

Back to the top