Re: [linuxtools-dev] lttng-agent compile failure with ust-0.12

Hi Lianho,

On 11-04-08 12:37 AM, Lu, Lianhao wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I met an error in compiling the lttng-agent with ust-0.12, does anyone know with which version of ust the lttng-agent can work? Thanks!

Yes it's a known bug, the current version of lttng-agent is broken wrt
UST 0.12.
Someone is looking at it, but from what I understand it's not a trivial
change. It should be fixed in the next week(s).

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Montplaisir
DORSAL lab,