RE: [linuxtools-dev] Lttng Documentation

You can also have a look at the architecture, developer documentation ,manuals :

http://git.dorsal.polymtl.ca/?p=lttng-dev-doc.git;a=blob_plain;f=arch_graph/lttng-arch.pdf

http://lttng.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=lttv.git;a=blob_plain;f=LTTngManual.html

http://lttng.org/files/lttv-doc/user_guide/

http://www.lttng.org/?q=node/2#devdoc