Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.4 release planning

* Anithra P Janakiraman <anithra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-09-25 04:17]:
> We do have some new features in SystemTap Gui (A dashboard, browsing
> tapsets on remote machines, removed server dependencies etc..) but i

Cool!

> still need to do more testing and i dont think it would be ready for 0.4
> :(.  I can definitely get it into 0.5.

That's okay, 0.5 is only 8 weeks or so after 0.4 :)

> Also, are we planning on merging the systemtap plugins that Charley and
> Roland have completed or would that be a separate project/tool ?.

Their recent focus was on their callgraph functionality so it's quite
separate.  The local launching stuff could definitely be merged.  Let's
look at that for 0.5.

Andrew

Back to the top