Re: [linuxtools-dev] Please clean up compiler warnings

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 11:24 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Ganymede/124/warningsResult/
>
> I'm going to file some bugs with patches for a few that I've taken a
> look at.

I opened bugs for all of the current warnings and offered some patches
where I could.  I also attached Mylyn contexts to make it easier to get
to the offending line(s) [1].

Offline, Alex pointed out to me that some warnings weren't present on
build.eclipse.org that he expected to be there.  He had set custom
warnings/errors preferences using the JDT's .settings files.  He's going
to open a bug against Athena for us to investigate.

Andrew

[1]
If you're unfamiliar with Mylyn contexts, see this article:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-mylyn2/

Back to the top