[linuxtools-dev] Left navigation bar on wiki

Hi,

I was recently made aware of the ability of the Eclipse wiki to have a
custom left navigation bar.  I made ours the same as that which is on
our web pages (which are kept in CVS [1]).  If you have a
wiki.eclipse.org page that you'd like to have this common navigation
bar, add the following to the top of the page.  Don't worry, it won't be
shown in the page.

{{#eclipseproject:technology.linux-distros}}

Over time, it might be nice to move the majority of our project pages to
the wiki since it's easier to edit.

Andrew

[1]
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/www/linuxtools/?root=Eclipse_Website