Moving mailing lists for *all* discussions (was Re: [linux-distros-dev] Tools moving mailing lists: linuxtools-dev)

Short version:  please subscribe to linuxtools-dev!

Long version:

I've spoken with the eclipse.org webmasters and there's unfortunately no
way to rename a mailing list.  Please subscribe to the above list for
*all* discussions, including Linux distribution-related ones.  In a week
or so, all messages to this list will bounce with a message saying "list
moved".  I'll go through the subscribers and email people individually
if I know they are interested but haven't subscribed to the new list.

Thanks and sorry for the disruption.

Andrew

Back to the top