Re: [linux-distros-dev] Tools release happenings

* Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-01-09 09:32]:
> Andrew Overholt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm going to be at FUDCon (Fedora Users and Developers Conference) the
>> next few days so rather than having to have people bug me to do a build,
>> I just set my build script to happen hourly (on the hour) on
>> build.eclipse.org.  15 minutes past the hour the update site is
>> re-generated meaning at about 45 minutes past each hour this should be
>> updated:
>>
>> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/updates-nightly/
>
> I'm not seeing anything at that address?

Yeah, something went wrong with the map file.  It looks like it happened
some time between 5 and 6 PM eastern (North America) yesterday.  I tried
to fix it last night, thinking the newline at the end of the mapfile was
the cause, but it appears it was not the cause.  I'll try to get it
fixed today.

Sorry,

Andrew

Back to the top