[linux-distros-dev] Some questions about specific distros paths

Hello *,

I have just implementing a wizard to create new specfile based on
templates provided by the rpmdevtools package.

I have hard coded some path but I'm not sure that all RPM based distros
use them.

I assume that all distros place docs in /usr/share/doc and that
/usr/share/doc/rpm-*/GROUPS is always present. I assume too that
rpmdev-newspec tools is in the $PATH. Seems that correct with your distros?

Thanks,
Alphonse