Re: [linux-distros-dev] IRC meeting to discuss how to contribute to the Linux distros/tools project

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-08-01 at 22:14 +0000, Remy Suen wrote:
> We've concluded that it'd probably be best to have some kind of
> meeting

Thanks for sending this, Remy.  I think an IRC meeting is best.

I'm good with most dates/times.  A lot of our project members are in
Europe so I'd particularly like to hear from them before we go with a
time.

Michael, Stephan, others in Europe:  what times are *not* good for you?

Others:  any times you can't make?

We can set up an IRC channel and then I'll post the log to the mailing
list.

Potential topics:  plans, goals, possible areas of work, packaging
status in the various distros, other things we can come up with, etc.

Andrew