[leshan-dev] Question regarding CoapRequestBuilder after changes in BootstrapDeleteRequest

Hi guys!

In commit fe58a359c069d364b33c906d82c3afcaa26b645a ("BootstrapDelete Request can target "none root" path.") has been added possibility to delete "none-root" objects during bootstrap procedure
As I understand this change must be synchronized with method

org.eclipse.leshan.server.californium.impl.CoapRequestBuilder.visit(BootstrapDeleteRequest request)

where COAP request is being formed

    @Override
    public void visit(BootstrapDeleteRequest request) {
        coapRequest = Request.newDelete();
        coapRequest.setConfirmable(true);
        EndpointContext context = EndpointContextUtil.extractContext(destination);
        coapRequest.setDestinationContext(context);
// here probably we have to call setTarget(coapRequest, request.getPath()); by analogue with rest methods of visitor
    }

I'm right?

Thanks

Back to the top