[leshan-dev] Should Leshan just be used for management or data collection?

Hi everybody,
I'm looking at Leshan as a solution to manage data collection from IoT
devices. It's great because I can see it subscribing to data from a
device.

But is Leshan meant to be used like that? To collect, manage the data
within Leshan would mean modifying it a lot. Isn't it perhaps better
design to simply use Leshan to collect the data, dump it out into a
SQL DB or a flat file for some other backend to process?

How did you intend Leshan to be used in this case?

Kind Regards,
Andrew Chiw
https://chiwbaka.com

Back to the top