[leshan-dev] Regarding Cluster mode and UDP load balancing

Hello all,

It looks like NGINX is capable of doing UDP load balancing with "sticky sessions", based on source IP address. Reading the cluster section of the wiki (https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/wiki/Cluster), I started to wonder if this solution is enough for the Cluster mode to work ok. The wiki says "We prefer level 3 source IP/port based routing.", but NGINX seems to do UDP load balancing based on source ip address, not ip & port. Will this be a problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Pedro

Back to the top