From: Ramakrishnan <ram_kriz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/7/17 11:04 (GMT+01:00)
To: Leshan Developer Discussions <leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [leshan-dev] Use COAPCLient(copper) to see the resources

Hi All,

I created a sample COAP server and add few dummy resources. I was able to see all the resources and do some operations like GET, PUT and delete on the resources.

I connected to leshan server and tried to retrieve all the resources. Connection is successful via the copper(client) but the resources are not listed..

In copper plugin, I click the "core" and tried to get all the resources under it. It retrieves only one resource named as "rd".

Can we use copper to see the the resources(clients and it's objects) which is registered to leshan server?

Thanks
Rama

Back to the top