[leshan-dev] Question about Leshan Bootstrap which works as a Load Balancer

I read articles about Bootstrap in OMA LWM2M and I was wondering if Bootstrap server can be used as Load Balancer.
It seems that someone who created idea of Bootstrap server didn't took it under consideration.
Is it in your opinion guys a good alternative to Leshan cluster which is based on Redis ? Actually we can put some logic in Bootstrap server, for example some Round Robin which could direct client to particular server based on hash.
What do you think ?

Back to the top