Re: [leshan-dev] How to configure Log Level

Hi Okamoto,

so I hope logging is then working well for you.

My experience was, that this only affects the logging output of leshan, the logging message from californium
(e.g. "really exchanged coap messages") are not configured. They must be configured either by "logging.properties"
or a logging bridge must be used somehow. For me it ends up in developing my own LoggingBridge :-).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY1)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B