Re: [leshan-dev] Reconnect fails for PSK Connections

Hi,
  I suspect that:
      1. Start Server
2. Start Client it connects using PSK (an handshake DTLS is done and a DTLS connection is created) 3. Restart Server (So the server lost DTLS connections for all clients) 4. Client try to do an update using the current DTLS connection but the server ignore the message as it has no connection for this client. 5. Client get a timeout and retry later but still using the same DTLS connection, so get timeout again.

So this is clearly a bug. I suppose we should do an fresh handshake after a timeout.
  Could you open a bug on github pls ?
Simon