Von: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]" im Auftrag von "Subhash Nair p [edu.subhashnair@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2016 12:51
An: leshan developer discussions
Betreff: [leshan-dev] CRUD on managemnt objects

Hi,

    Creating a new objects in device(wakamma) is supported from Leshan server?
    What I observed in leshan UI is ,after device registration , leshan allows to create one more instance of an already existing object in the device.
    But according to spec , the DM server should support creating new objects in the  device from server.
   Please let me know

Regards
Subhash

Back to the top