Von: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]" im Auftrag von "Benjamin Cabé [benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 4. April 2016 15:47
An: leshan developer discussions; wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [leshan-dev] Azure IoT Device Management: LWM2M and Wakaama inside

Hi there,

ICYMI, Microsoft announced a LWM2M-based device management solution last week. It also involved some cool demos based on Wakaama :-)
FWIW they use CoAP over TCP. It would be great to see whether there's interest in adding support for that in Californium (and Erbium too, or its wakaama "fork", I guess).

See:

Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation