[leshan-dev] Bootstrap Demo Server

Hi All,

  We have now a Bootstrap Server Demonstration available on the sandbox.
  The web ui is available at : http://leshan.eclipse.org/bs/
  The coap interface for this server is :
    - coap://leshan.eclipse.org:5783 for non secure connection.
    - coaps://leshan.eclipse.org:5784 for secure one.

You can try it by creating a bootstrap configuration for your client via the web ui. I advice you to use default value in a first time (coap://leshan.eclipse.org:5683/No security).

   Then you can test the bootstrap with the leshan-client-demo:

wget https://hudson.eclipse.org/leshan/job/leshan/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/leshan-client-demo.jar java -jar leshan-client-demo.jar -n myclientendpoint -u leshan.eclipse.org:5783 -b

You device should get its bootstrap configuration, then register to the leshan sandbox.
   You should see it now on http://leshan.eclipse.org/      \o/ !!

Simon

Back to the top