Re: [leshan-dev] commit d16c6b3dfba0e84faedd3413593a344b3fbe1041 / Fix TLV decoding for object requests

Hi Achim,

I'm not sure why it was changed this way.

IMO this could reverted:

if we receive instance object: fine, if we receive only ressources, we assume it's a single instance.

Manu WDYT?

--
Julien Vermillard