From: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ihor Tanyenkov
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 10:55 AM
To: leshan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [leshan-dev] API

Hello !

Our team is developing lwm2m client, and we are using your lwm2m server. And I trying to automate a lot of integration tests.

Our test framework is based on Python. Can you help us? We are looking for way, how to automate some tests with your server. Best solution is to use API. Is there any way to use leshan server's API from Python? Is there any documentation about API?

regards

Back to the top