Re: [leshan-dev] Connecting the Leshan Sandbox to OMA LWM2M DevKit

just put the coap+lwm2m://leshan.eclipse.org URI

--
Julien Vermillard

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:01 AM, Tumelo B. Mashabane <tumelo.m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I’m working on a project where i need to simulate a client/server communication and i have to observe the Coap Message and monitor how the communication behaves under different circumstances.
The best tool i have found for the management part is OMA LWM2M Devkit (firefox extension) which just connects to the LWM2M sever (Leshan Sandbox in my case, but im having difficulties try to connect to the Leshan Sandbox (http://leshan.eclipse.org/#/clients), or the standalone server i run on my computer.

Im not sure if all i need is the URI of the Leshan sandbox. Which i don’t know!

Help Please,

Tumelo