Re: [leshan-dev] Flow for the RPK/PSK between client and server

I am not sure if I understand your question, Karishma. If you want to know how you need to set up/configure Wakaama for RPK I would suggest that you consult the Wakaama dics/examples or post a question on the Wakaama mailng list.
If you want to know how to set up the leshan server to support RPK then you should take a look at leshan's integration tests. There you can find code that shows how to configure both server and (leshan) client for all sorts of ciphers...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Chief Software Architect
Technology Strategy

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Phone +49 (30) 726112-159
Mobile +49 (151) 54336335
kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;