[leshan-dev] Reconnect / re-register client?

Hi all,

My question, summarised: what is the recommended way of reconnecting / re-registering a Leshan client?

Simplified scenario:
1. Start and register Leshan client
2. Internet connection drops
3. Internet connection restored
4. Leshan client should be re-registered

From what I’ve seen, the Leshan client does not automatically de- and re-register the client when the socket connection drops.

Questions:
1. Are there any hooks / listeners I can implement so that I know when the client is disconnected / reconnected?
2. Do I always need to de-register and re-register the Leshan client on disconnected / reconnected?
3. Is there an example somewhere of connection management? It would be great if it could be added to the repository, as it is a core feature IMHO.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Abel

Back to the top