[leshan-dev] get Client's name from observe notification.

Hello,

After some months, I updated to latest source code version of leshan and noticed a lot of changes so I started make changes on my projects to be compatible with new version.
One problem I have encountered and cannot figure out is this:

On server's side, when an ObservationListener was notified for a change on an observing resource, it was able to get the client's endpoint name whose resource had changed by calling:
observation.getClient().getEndpoint();  in newValue() method of ObservationListener.

I see now that the method getClient() of Observation has been removed.
Is there any way to get the endpoint's name on an observe notification with current API?

Thank you in advance.

Back to the top