Re: [leshan-dev] Request Timeout

Is there NAT involved somewhere? I see similar behaviour when the UDP hole that’s been punched through the NAT is “timed out” and requests from the sandbox server no longer reach the device. Typically NAT will be configured with a 3 minute timeout, and the re-registration 5 minutes. Just a thought.

Paul.