Re: [leshan-dev] Request for LeshanServer side exception assistance

Hello,
Apologies for not sharing this earlier, I realized that the size of the data that was being sent from the client side to the server side was too big for it to be processed, I think, at the server level so the ResourceAccessException and the TlvException was being thrown. I checked the resource that was causing this problem and corrected the problem with it and now the server side works okay without the TlvException. I think the problem was with my logic and not the leshan server :)
Thanks very much for you assistance.

Best regards,
-Brighter

Back to the top