[leshan-dev] LeshanClient and IP address changes

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for the project. Hoping this will help us.

I assume LeshanClient has to re-register on a IP address change. Two queries.

1. Does users of Leshan project have to listen for IP changes and send
a register request again ?
2. If I am behind a router firewall ( outgoing allowed ) with static
IP, do I have to listen for network changes ( like router restart )
and register again ( for hole punching in router ) ?

Thanks,
Kiran.

Back to the top