Re: [leshan-dev] Scalability of Leshan implementation.

Hi,
I think Kai greatly answered your question. if you have perf problem is probably going to be in your backend/database behind Leshan code.
Anyway if you have any trouble don't hesitate to report them!
Load balancing UDP can be a little tricky, we use LVS, works great, send the sourceip/port to the same machine.
Julien