Re: [kura-dev] ESF Driver Kura - Driver not found problem

Hi Ramraj,

I'm just a user of Kura that had similar problems once. In my case the bundle was not being activated. You can check it in Device -> Bundles. The status should be Active for everything to work.
In case the bundle is not activated I suggest you to check the logs (/var/log/kura.log) in order to find the reason. The easiest way to check it is to start the bundle while you are showing the logs on screen. It may tell you what is failing.
If the bundle is activated, a Kura developer could be more helpful.

Kind regards,

Pedro