De : kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Maiero, Matteo
Envoyé : samedi 4 janvier 2020 16:44
À : Kura Developers mailing list <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [kura-dev] Happy new year and first questions

Hi Laurent,

Yes this mailing list or the Kura forum [1] are the right places for questions.

Regarding your first question, what is your context? We manage GPIOs to drive LEDs to show the connection status [2]. Is that the type of interaction you are looking for?

[LCA]  yes we would like to have the LED correctly configured so they will reflect Kura status.

Regarding the events question, we usually leverage OSGi events. Some specific Kura OSGi events are formalised in APIs. Are you looking in extending them?

[LCA] yes, the objective would be to send events when something happen on the platform like power loss, or critical temperature.

Maybe you can provide a little bit more context to us in order to go deeper in the discussion.

Best regards,

Matteo

[2] https://github.com/eclipse/kura/tree/develop/kura/org.eclipse.kura.core.status

--

Matteo Maiero
Senior Software Engineer

direct: +39 0433 485 902

EUROTECH

Imagine.Build.Succeed.

HEADQUARTERS

EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |

Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.