[kura-dev] Fwd: Question on Emulator

Hi,
I recently started using ESF and I have a question regarding kura Emulator. So when we deploy the applications in a local Kura Emulator environment and certain parts of the code needs interaction with the hardware devices for the code to function properly is there any Kura custom way to simulate/mock hardware devices behavior, I mean trying to simulate the hardware responses so that the code doesn't break when deployed in emulator environment.

Thanks,
Ravi LavuĀ

Back to the top